Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shocks
The Max-Air® shock absorber is. Designed to maintain level vehicle height, they can be inflated or deflated as needed...from 20 psi to 150 psi with the vehicle loaded.
- Can be adapted for most vehicles equipped with automatic leveling systems
- Large-volume air chamber inflates up to 150 psi with vehicle loaded, and deflates for normal driving
- Packed in pairs that include air line, air fittings, and air fill kit
- A pair can maintain ride height when up to 1,100 lbs. of additional weight is loaded
- Ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers
Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission. See vehicle owner's manual for details.
All Weather Fluid
Full Displaced Valving
Sintered Iron Piston
Lubricated Air Sleeve
1/2" Piston Rod
Special Air Fitting
Large Volume Air Chamber